How to troubleshoot your Adjust callbacks
Looking for your callbacks? Not receiving the right parameter values? We recommend that you:
- Whitelist Adjust's callback IPs. Adjust sends all callbacks from the following subnets:
- See a full, extracted list of IPs
- Make sure your callback URL is formatted correctly. Check that special characters like ampersands and spaces are correctly placed and properly encoded (or unencoded).
- Check your placeholders. Use our placeholder list to confirm that your placeholders are correct. Note that we can only send placeholder information that's available when you request your callback—for example, click callbacks can't include the
- Review your parameters. Make sure your internal system recognizes all parameters in use.
- Update your callback endpoint. Some raw data can only be sent to HTTPS endpoints.