Ad spend reporting
With Adjust’s dynamic reporting, you can see your ad spend in real-time. Use this data to identify networks with the best ROI and build your campaign budgets.
Here, you’ll learn how to find and navigate your ad spend KPI data in the Statistics section of your Adjust dashboard. To set up ad spend tracking and access user-level data, follow these instructions.
Here’s what you need to know before getting started.
- Admins, and users with cost data access
- Business Pro (or higher) pricing plan
- Ad spend is reported in cost per mille (thousand impressions), click, or install
To see your ad spend in Adjust, follow these steps.
- Find your app and select your app options caret (^)
- Select Statistics
- Select the Cost tab
Here’s what you’ll see in your default Cost view:
- A chart: select Switch View (graph icon) to view your data as a graph
- Data from the current month (the default is this month; you can customize your view in the drop-down menu
- Four icons; from left to right, these are:
- Create View (star icon)
- Download CSV (arrow icon)
- Switch View (graph icon or chart icon)
- Filter (funnel icon)
- Your key performance indicators (KPIs), listed in columns (select a KPI to re-order the rows). For a full breakdown of the cost metrics reported and how they are calculated, visit our cost KPIs glossary.
- Your ad spend traffic sources, listed in rows, from most installs to least. To see the next level of segmentation (for example, from a network to a campaign), select a traffic source.
- Note: Your
Organictracker contains all traffic we can't attribute to any of your other tracked sources. If you run click and impression campaigns but select only one in the ATTRIBUTION TYPE filter, the non-selected type will also appear in your organics.
- Note: Your
KPIs are critical for measuring campaign success.
To add or remove KPIs from your Cost view, select Filter (funnel icon) > Column Selection.
Your Cost table automatically displays:
- Paid installs
- Paid clicks
- Paid impressions
- Effective cost per click
- Effective cost per mille
- Effective cost per install
- Revenue-to-cost ratio
- Cohort gross profit
- Return on investment
For full KPI definitions, read our KPI glossary.