Track ad spend with Apple Search Ads
Connect Adjust to Apple Search Ads to receive aggregated ad spend data for your Apple Search Ads campaigns.
Here's what you need to know before getting started.
- Business Pro pricing plan or higher
- Users with Admin, Editor, and Custom Editor permissions can create accounts in the Adjust Dashboard. Editors and Custom Editors can only view the accounts they create.
- An Apple Search certificate and private key. To find yours, follow the instructions below.
- Integrate AdSupport and iAd frameworks
Requests to the Apple Search Ads API are authenticated using a certificate. This can be generated by Admin account users through Apple Search Ads.
To receive your credentials from Apple Search, follow these steps.
- Log into your Apple Search Ads account.
- Select your name in the top-right corner.
- Find the appropriate account ID and select Settings.
- Select API.
- Select Create API Certificate.
- Enter the API certificate name.
- Select Certificate permissions.
- For Adjust ad spend tracking, select Account Read Only.
- For working with Control Center, select Admin.
- Select Create.
- Wait for the certificate to appear in the list, then refresh the page.
- Select the checkbox next to the certificate, then Actions > Download Certificate.
To see your ad spend data in Adjust, follow these steps:
- Select MENU > Partner Ad Accounts
- Select Apple Search Ads
- Select ADD ACCOUNT
- Choose SELECT CERTIFICATES to add your certificate and private key. You can upload your files separately or together as a .zip file.
- Once your files are successfully unzipped, select SAVE to upload your certificates
Nice job! Now Adjust will display aggregated ad spend data in the Cost tab in your Deliverables.