The Assists dashboard gives you a holistic understanding of your user acquisition campaigns. Get important insights into which campaigns, ad groups, and creatives are assisting conversions from your attributed channels. Understand how the role of assists develops over time to make actionable and impactful decisions.
Assists are an important part of piecing together the entire user story behind attribution and seeing the full value of all your marketing channels. Learn more about the role of assists in attribution and key terminology.
You can use the Assists dashboard to:
- Drill-down with full granularity to discover which ad groups and creatives assist each other.
- Understand the types of engagements that assist your users' journey to your app.
- Know which channels bring the most value in attributed and assisted installs.
These Adjust metrics help to measure the role different engagements play in assisting app installs.
|Definition||Formula||API Metric ID|
|Assisted Installs||The number of app installs that qualified for attribution but were not selected. Organic users do not have any engagement with an Adjust link, therefore are not considered as assisting an install.||assisted_installs|
|Assisting Engagements||All of the user touchpoints that were considered, but not awarded the attribution. These can be clicks or impressions, but must fall within the link's attribution window.||qualifiers|
|Assisting Impressions||All of the user impressions that were considered, but not awarded the attribution.||impression_based_qualifiers|
|Assisting Clicks||All of the user clicks that were considered, but not awarded the attribution.||click_based_qualifiers|
|Average Engagements per Assisted Install||The average number of engagements that assisted an install.||qualifiers_per_assisted_installs|
|Average Impressions per Assisted Install||The average number of impressions that assisted an install.||impression_based_qualifiers_per_assisted_installs|
|Average Clicks per Assisted Install||The average number of clicks that assisted an install.||click_based_qualifiers_per_assisted_installs|
|Assisting Clicks for Reattributions||All of the user clicks that were considered, but not awarded the reattribution.||click_based_reattribution_qualifiers|
|Assisting Impressions for Reattributions||All of the user impressions that were considered, but not awarded the reattribution.||impression_based_reattribution_qualifiers|
|Assisting Engagements for Reattributions||All of the user touchpoints that were considered, but not awarded the reattribution. These can be clicks or impressions, but must fall within the link's reattribution window.||reattribution_qualifiers|
|Assisted Reattributions||The number of app installs that qualified for reattribution but were not selected.||assisted_reattributions|
|Non-Assisted Installs||The number of app installs that had no qualifying touchpoints within the attribution window prior to the attributed engagement. Organic users do not have any engagement with an Adjust link, therefore are not considered as assisting an install.||non_assisted_installs|
- Assisted share of paid installs - See your total number of installs over time with a breakdown between those that were assisted and those that were not.
- Assisted share of attributed network installs - Check the best or worst performing networks according to number of installs, with a breakdown between assisted and non-assisted.
- Assisting engagements by assisting network - See the best and worst performing networks according to the number of assisting engagements they generate.
- Average assisting engagements per assisted install - Get insight into your networks' total performance by showing you how many assisting engagements each network needs before users convert.
- Assisting engagement trends by assisting network - View the performance of different assisting networks over time, based on the number of assisting engagements they generate.
- Level breakdown for assisted installs - Analyze your data at all four campaign-levels to see which channels have been most successful in supporting other channels.
- Assisted install engagement metrics - Drill down into your data to the engagement level, and see how many ads users saw before they were converted via another channel.