The Assists dashboard gives you a holistic understanding of your user acquisition campaigns. Get important insights into which campaigns, ad groups, and creatives are assisting conversions from your attributed channels. Understand how the role of assists develops over time to make actionable and impactful decisions.
Assists are an important part of piecing together the entire user story behind attribution and seeing the full value of all your marketing channels. Learn more about the role of assists in attribution and key terminology.
You can use the Assists dashboard to:
- Drill-down with full granularity to discover which ad groups and creatives assist each other.
- Understand the types of engagements that assist your users' journey to your app.
- Know which channels bring the most value in attributed and assisted installs.
These Adjust metrics help to measure the role different engagements play in assisting app installs.
- Assisted share of paid installs - See your total number of installs over time with a breakdown between those that were assisted and those that were not.
- Assisted share of attributed network installs - Check the best or worst performing networks according to number of installs, with a breakdown between assisted and non-assisted.
- Assisting engagements by assisting network - See the best and worst performing networks according to the number of assisting engagements they generate.
- Average assisting engagements per assisted install - Get insight into your networks' total performance by showing you how many assisting engagements each network needs before users convert.
- Assisting engagement trends by assisting network - View the performance of different assisting networks over time, based on the number of assisting engagements they generate.
- Level breakdown for assisted installs - Analyze your data at all four campaign-levels to see which channels have been most successful in supporting other channels.
- Assisted install engagement metrics - Drill down into your data to the engagement level, and see how many ads users saw before they were converted via another channel.