With the Deliverables tab, you can see how all of your traffic sources contribute to your most important campaign metrics. You have unlimited freedom to look back at your data, with up to four levels of segmentation.
Here you'll learn how to understand your deliverables, review key performance indicators (KPIs), and set custom views.
For more information about the different tabs available in your Statistics section, see these articles:
To see your deliverables, find your app, select your app options caret (^), and select Statistics. Use this link to share the video.
Here's what you can see in your default Deliverables view:
- A chart(select Switch view [graph icon] to view your data as a graph)
- Data from the current month (the default is this month_;_ you can customize your view in the drop-down menu)
- Four icons; from left to right, these are:
- Create View (star icon)
- Download CSV (arrow icon)
- Switch View (graph icon or chart icon)
- Filter (funnel icon)
- Your key performance indicators (KPIs), listed in columns (select a KPI to re-order the rows)
- Your traffic sources, listed in rows, from most installs to least. To see the next level of segmentation (for example, from a network to a campaign), select a traffic source.
- Note: Your
Organictracker contains all traffic we can't attribute to any of your other tracked sources. If you run click and impression campaigns but select only one in the ATTRIBUTION TYPE filter, the non-selected type will also appear in your organics.
- Note: Your
KPIs are critical for measuring campaign success.
To add or remove KPIs from your Deliverables view, select Filter (funnel icon) > Column Selection.
Your Deliverables table automatically displays:
- Ad impressions
- Ad revenue
- Ad revenue (cohort)
- All revenue
- All revenue (cohort)
- Avg DAU (daily active users)
- Avg MAU (monthly active users)
- Avg WAU (weekly active users)
- Conversion rate
- CTR (click-through rate)
- Custom events
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) forgets
- LAT (Limit ad tracking) rate
- Reattribution reinstalls
- Rev. events (revenue events)
- Uninstalls (cohort)
For full KPI definitions, read our KPI glossary.