CSV uploads to Google Cloud Storage
With Adjust’s CSV uploads, you can automatically export your raw user data to Google Cloud Storage. Use this data to build your own database, analyze your users the way you want, or recall data instantly, without ever having to request Adjust logs.
You can set up CSV uploads from the Adjust dashboard. Simply select the events and define the data points you want to send. Once complete, we’ll send hourly CSV uploads to your Google Cloud Storage bucket.
Before you can begin forwarding your Adjust data, make sure your project is correctly set up in Google Cloud. To do this, follow these steps.
- Create a project and bucket or locate an existing bucket
- Create your Service Account Key credential file; this is a JSON file
- Make sure you are working within the project containing the correct bucket. Your project name is visible in the Cloud Console banner
- Important: Always set the
Roleto Project > Owner
In the Adjust dashboard
- Find your app and select your app options caret ( ^ )
- Select All Settings > Raw Data Export > CSV Upload
- Select Google Cloud Storage from the dropdown menu
- Upload your Service Account Key credential file
- This is the JSON file created in the Google Cloud Console
- Enter your Google Cloud Storage bucket name
- Open Select Events for Export, select the events you want Adjust to send to Google, and select OK
- Enter your CSV definition
- Select SAVE
All set! Adjust will now forward hourly CSV data files to your Google Cloud Storage bucket.