Many advertisers have to manually set up callbacks to send their data to a partner network. Adjust offers partners a way to simplify this process through module integration. As a module partner, you are integrated directly into the Adjust dashboard. Advertisers can find you in the Partner Setup and set up automated callbacks with you.
- Automated callbacks let Adjust send you a standard set of data points, on your client's behalf.
- These pre-formatted callbacks contain information about the client's mobile app campaigns.
- Receive reliable callback data for performance measurement and ad optimization.
- Callbacks include extended attribution and in-app event data, on a per-app basis.
Module partners have access to more insights. You receive data on your own campaigns as well as all app installs and in-app data tracked by Adjust.
Most Adjust module partners are integrated with a server-to-server (S2S) API. Some module partners support SDK-to-SDK integrations. In this instance your clients integrate two SDKs, the Adjust SDK and your SDK, to send and receive callbacks.
Adjust offers module integrations with hundreds of partners. Here is an overview of all our existing partner module integrations. Each entry has specific instructions on how advertisers can activate the module on the Adjust dashboard.
These are just some of the automated callbacks that can be set up to send:
- App installs
- In-app events
Adjust will only share attribution details with the partner who is given credit for the attribution. "Partner X" will know that another partner drove an install, but they won't know the other partner’s name or campaign details.
Extensive data points do not always translate to high data volume. Therefore module integration is not the correct solution for all technology partners. It only applies to certain partner types based on business requirements.
Certain partner types need access to extensive data to be able to offer their solutions. Below is a list of partner types that benefit from receiving this extensive data.
- Analytics platforms.
- Retargeting providers and engagement platforms.
- Self-attributing Networks (SANs).
- Preferred marketing developer (PMD) for SANs
- Campaign management partner for SANs.
- TV Analytics platforms.
- Customer relationship management (CRM) platforms.
- Data management platforms (DMPs).
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEM) or preload partners.
- Over-the-Top (OTT) Platforms.
Becoming a module partner is a process that could take some time. To determine if module integration is the right solution for you, Adjust looks at certain factors. One key factor is client demand. A partner module should be one that clients will activate on a regular basis.
Adjust asks all partners to provide client references before beginning the integration process. Adjust uses these references to determine if module integration is the right solution for you. Once you have these references, contact your partnerships manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once our Partnerships team has evaluated the client references, our next step is to work on building the module. Our Partnerships team will help with the initial stage of this process. Each module is custom-built based on the need of the partner and clients.