Creating Adjust tracker URLs for module retargeting partners
A module retargeting partner is any retargeting partner with a module in the Adjust dashboard. For example, AdColony, Nex8, and Criteo are all Adjust module retargeting partners. You can use the Adjust Campaign Wizard to set up trackers for your retargeting campaigns as listed below.
In the Adjust dashboard
- Navigate to your app and select your app options caret (^)
- Select Tracker URLs
- At the bottom of the module, select NEW TRACKER
- In the TRACKER NAME field, enter the name of your Adjust tracker
- In the NETWORK drop-down menu, select an ad network
- Select CUSTOMIZE to update the campaign structure, additional parameters, and attribution settings if necessary
- Once you've made all of your changes, select CREATE (bottom right)
Once you have created your tracker URL, you can copy it to your clipboard and submit it to your ad network to track your retargeting user set.
Once your campaigns are up and running, focus on reattributions in your Adjust dashboard statistics to assess which retargeting campaigns are most effective in compelling users to revisit your app. Then, assess their in-app activity and determine which user groups are more likely to proceed with their purchase or level up.
Additionally, Adjust's Audience Builder tool allows you to harness your Adjust tracked data and create customized user lists, right in your Adjust dashboard. Set conditions to classify users based on their unique mobile app platform, device identification type, and in-app behavior. Then, split your user segments into group lists to share with your preferred mobile ad networks for retargeting campaigns.