Google Data Studio
Connect Adjust with Google Data Studio to get all of your data in one clear, customizable view. Here, you will find all the information you need to set up the connection.
Here is what you need to know before getting started.
- A Google Workspace account.
- Your Adjust API token.
Adjust supports four Data Studio connectors. You’ll need to set up each of them independently.
- Adjust Deliverables
- Adjust Daily Cohorts (Featured days: 0, 1, 3, 7, 14, 24, 28, 30)
- Adjust Weekly Cohorts (Featured weeks: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
- Adjust Monthly Cohorts (Featured months: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
All Data Studio connectors use the following settings:
- Attribution source is dynamic.
- Attribution type is clicks and impressions.
- UTC offset for time zones is 0.
- Attribution hierarchy is available at the campaign level only. Data from creative or adgroup levels is not available.
- Requests are available for production data only.
Using the Data Studio connector you can display all of your Adjust KPI Service data with Google Data Studio to instantly start visualizing it.
Follow these steps to set up a connector:
- Go to the Data Studio.
- Search for the Adjust connector you would like to add.
- Select Authorize.
- Select the account you would like to use.
- Confirm access by selecting Allow.
- In the field marked Key, enter your Adjust API token and then select SUBMIT.
- Next, select CONNECT in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- You can now see all of your events. To create a report, select CREATE in the top right corner.
All set! You have now connected your Adjust data to Google Data Studio and you can begin creating report visualizations.
To submit a support request to Adjust or report an issue, please use the form below. A member of the team will be in touch to discuss the matter with you directly.