Set up connected TV campaigns in Vibe
With Adjust's partnership with Vibe, you can activate our module integration to send automated callbacks with your app data to Vibe. This lets you measure the success of your connected TV campaigns and their role in driving mobile app installs.
Here's what you need to know before getting started.
- Your individual creative size does not exceed Vibe's limits:
- 16:9 ratio
- Minimum: 1280px wide
- Maximum: 30 seconds
To create an Adjust connected TV tracker, follow these steps.
- Find your app and select your app options caret (^).
- Select Tracker URLs.
- Select the Connected TV Trackers tab.
- Select NEW TRACKER.
- Enter a tracker name.
- Select Vibe from the network dropdown menu.
- Select APPLY.
- Optional: Customize the attribution window.
- Select CREATE.
Here is an example of the connected TV impression tracker created:
To activate the integration between Adjust and Vibe, follow these steps in the Vibe platform.
- Navigate to your Settings page.
- Select Advertisers.
- Select the Advertiser you are running your campaign with.
- Select the app (iOS or Android) you are running the campaign for.
- To advertise both an iOS and an Android app, use the same tracker for both apps.
- Select Adjust as the Attribution Partner.
- Paste in your Adjust connected TV tracker URL.
- Select Save.
The final step before launching your campaign is to activate the Vibe module in the Adjust dashboard. This lets Adjust send Vibe attribution and in-app event data through automated callbacks.
To activate the Vibe module, follow our Vibe module setup instructions.
As an Adjust partner, Vibe will be able to report back on the following default events:
Vibe also offers the option to setup 2 custom events to enhance your Vibe reporting:
- Sign up
And that's it - you're all set! You can now start promoting your app on connected TV.