Set up Ad-Pure
Ad-Pure is a network and Adjust module partner. Our integration lets Ad-Pure receive attribution and in-app event data through automated callbacks.
Use our basic setup instructions to turn on Adjust’s integration and send callbacks to Ad-Pure. Then, use our advanced setup instructions to customize what information Ad-Pure receives.
To turn on Adjust’s integration with Ad-Pure, follow these steps.
- Find your app and select your app options caret (^)
- Select Partner Setup > ADD PARTNERS
- Select the add (+) icon next to Ad-Pure
- Enter your CUSTOMER ID (for help finding this, contact your Ad-Pure representative)
- Optional: see advanced setup to customize your callbacks
- Select Save
Well done! Basic setup is complete. Ad-Pure will receive callbacks for these activities:
Ad-Pure requires Adjust to send the following parameters (data points) with your callbacks:
|Adjust device ID (all platforms)|
|Device subdivision of country, e.g., state|
|Device two-character country code|
|Device time zone|
|Store App ID or Google Play Store|
|Name of the app|
|Install (i.e., first app open) timestamp|
|Target store of click|
|6-character Adjust tracker token|