Set up Tapjoy Analytics
Tapjoy Analytics is a network and Adjust module partner. Our integration lets Tapjoy Analytics receive attribution and in-app event data through automated callbacks.
Use our basic setup instructions to turn on Adjust’s integration and send callbacks to Tapjoy Analytics. Then, use our advanced setup instructions to customize what information Tapjoy Analytics receives.
To turn on Adjust’s integration with Tapjoy Analytics, follow these steps.
- Find your app and select your app options caret (^)
- Select Partner Setup > ADD PARTNERS
- Select the add (+) icon next to Tapjoy Analytics
- Enter your API KEY (for help finding this, contact your Tapjoy Analytics representative)
- Optional: see advanced setup to customize your callbacks
- Select Save
Well done! Basic setup is complete. Tapjoy Analytics will receive callbacks for these activities:
Tapjoy Analytics requires Adjust to send the following parameters (data points) with your callbacks:
|Android ID (Android only)|
|IDFA, or GPS ADID if IDFA is empty|
|Uppercase iOS ID for vendors|
|1 if tracking is limited, 0 if not|
|Adgroup name, as taken from the tracker|
|Campaign name, as taken from the tracker|
|Network name, as taken from the tracker|