Set up Upsight
Upsight is a network and Adjust module partner. Our integration lets Upsight receive attribution and in-app event data through automated callbacks.
Use our basic setup instructions to turn on Adjust’s integration and send callbacks to Upsight. Then, use our advanced setup instructions to customize what information Upsight receives.
To turn on Adjust’s integration with Upsight, follow these steps.
- Find your app and select your app options caret (^)
- Select Partner Setup > ADD PARTNERS
- Select the add (+) icon next to Upsight
- Enter your AUTHORIZATION TOKEN and APP TOKEN (for help finding these, contact your Upsight representative)
- Optional: see advanced setup to customize your callbacks
- Select Save
Well done! Basic setup is complete. Upsight will receive callbacks for these activities:
Upsight requires Adjust to send the following parameters (data points) with your callbacks:
|Android ID (Android only)|
|IDFA, or GPS ADID if IDFA is empty|
|Uppercase iOS ID for vendors|
|Device operating system|
|Campaign name, as taken from the tracker|
|Creative name, as taken from the tracker|
|Network name, as taken from the tracker|