We will soon begin deprecating our older SDK versions across all platforms. Our clients and partners are strongly encouraged to upgrade to our latest SDK version in order to continue to be compatible with all of our various features, updates, and fraud prevention services.
What is the SDK Deprecation?
- Once an SDK version has been deprecated, no new app integrations will be possible.
What is a Sunset Date?
- Once the SDK version has been sunset, support will be dropped for that version entirely. This means no information or data is collected and all functionality ceases to be. This also means that the Adjust Support teams will also not be able to assist with issues encountered while using a now deprecated SDK version
- Find your app and select your app options caret (^)
- Select All Settings
- Select Show App Details (if most active SDK version is hidden)
Deprecation SchedulePlease view our deprecation schedule below and begin coordinating your upgrade. As SDK versions are deprecated, this page will be updated to reflect the schedules. Please click here the to find the latest version of the Adjust SDK for your platform of choice. For Android and iOS, upgrading to our latest SDK (v4.21.0) is recommended.
|SDK Version||Deprecation Date||Sunset Date|
|1.0 - 1.6||April 1st, 2020||May 15th, 2020|
|2.0 - 2.2||April 1st, 2020||May 15th, 2020|
|3.0 - 3.6.2||July 1st, 2020||September 30th, 2020|
|4.0 - 4.11||Nov 1st, 2020||March 30th, 2021|
Note: If your app is currently on SDK v4.12 and above, there is no need to upgrade your SDK at this time.
What are the benefits of updating my SDK version?
- You'll have a version of the Adjust SDK that will continue to be supported.
- Upgrading to future SDK versions will be a much more streamlined process if you're already on v4.21.0.
- Adjust's latest SDK versions will allow you to access additional features not found in our older SDKs — including stronger fraud protection and security options within our industry-leading Adjust Protect suite of products.