CSV uploads to Amazon S3
You can automatically export your raw user data to Amazon Web Services
(AWS) with Adjust's CSV uploads. Simply use your dashboard to select the events and define the data points you want to send.
Once you are set up, you will receive hourly CSV uploads to your storage bucket. You can use this raw data to build your own database, analyze your users the way you want, or recall data instantly, without ever having the request Adjust logs.
This integration requires an AWS account and S3 bucket. When creating your bucket on AWS, ensure that you have enabled the following permissions:
. For more information, see here.
To create a new IAM policy in AWS, follow these steps . You can copy and paste the below example policy using the JSON option in AWS:
YOUR-BUCKET-NAME-HERE with your bucket name
To create a new IAM user, follow
. (You can select "Programmatic Only," since our system does not require access to the AWS console.) Then, copy the user account's Access Key ID and Secret Access Key. Enter these on the Adjust dashboard when setting up CSV uploads for AWS. If you can save your CSV upload settings, Adjust successfully connected to your S3 bucket.
Create your S3 bucket on Amazon before following the steps below.
In the Adjust dashboard
After you complete the steps above, Adjust will forward hourly CSV data files to your Amazon S3 bucket.
- Navigate to your app and select your app options caret ( ^ )
- Select All Settings > Raw Data Export > CSV Upload
- Select Amazon S3 from the dropdown menu
- Enter your key, secret, and bucket name as defined in AWS *
- Open Select Events for Export, select the events you want Adjust to send to AWS, and select OK
- Enter your CSV definition
- Select SAVE
* To find your key and secret in AWS, select your username and go to Security Credentials > Access Keys > Create New Access Keys.