Once implemented into your app, the Adjust SDK is the foundation for all of our services. You can find our SDK setup instructions for all supported platforms—including iOS, Android, and Windows—in our developer guides on GitHub.
Our SDK is open-source, which means that anyone can see, change, and share the source code that comprises the software. This lets you:
- understand exactly how the Adjust SDK works and affects your app
- decide which parts of the software to implement
- directly access and edit the code you're using
- quickly adapt to OS changes and other digital updates
A verbose log is a detailed summary of what's happening during your SDK integration testing. It includes information like warnings, errors, and assertions.
Pull a verbose log whenever you run into trouble with your SDK integration. If you can't identify the issue, send the log to your Account Manager to find a solution.
To pull a verbose log, follow these steps.
- Set your app environment to
sandbox mode(instruction for iOS and Android)
- Set your log level to
verbose(instructions for iOS and Android)
- Build and run your app
- Execute whatever you'd like to test in your app (events, sessions, reattributions, etc.)
- Copy the log output from within the Android Studio or Xcode console
- With Carthage: 2,600 kb
- With CocoaPods: 600 kb
- Without Google Play services: 60 kb
- With Google Play services: 50 kb