We also currently offer special integrations with certain partners. Click the links below for more information.
- Admin user permissions (for Facebook, Google, and Snapchat)
- Admin or Editor user permissions (for Snapchat)
- Business Pro (or higher) pricing plan
- Linked account(s) in Partner Ad Accounts
- Adjust automatically tracks ad spend for tracker URLs linked to an ad spend partner (if you have a Business Pro or higher pricing plan). To disable ad spend tracking on a tracker URL, follow these steps.
- Before you export your raw ad spend data, confirm how your ad spend partner is integrated with Adjust
- Real-time callbacks to your servers / BI system
- CSV uploads to cloud storage (e.g., Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage)
|Ad spend API||Ad spend, Global||Ad spend|
|Cost on engagement||Click, Impression, Install, Global||Click, Impression, Install|
Note: Raw ad spend data is unavailable for self-attributing networks.
To export user-level ad spend data, append placeholders to your callback string or include them in your CSV definition:
|Adjust placeholder||Value delivered|
|The campaign pricing model|
|Cost of the user engagement|
|SO 4217 currency code of the cost data|
|Cost of the user engagement converted to your app's reporting currency and as reported in the Adjust Dashboard|
|An MD5 hash of the cost ID provided by the network (only available when the network is using Adjust's ad spend API)|
Ad spend API integration
Adjust receives asynchronous ad spend information after attribution. This method allows networks to account for price fluctuations and send more accurate data. If your ad spend network uses our API integration, add the following parameter to your tracker URLs:
Cost on engagement method
Adjust receives ad spend information at the time of click or impression. If your ad spend network uses this tracking method, add the following parameters to your tracker URLs:
We recommend confirming which method your network uses to send ad spend data to Adjust. The two methods are activated the same way, but require different raw data export setups.
For information on ad spend statistics and KPIs in the Adjust dashboard, see our ad spend reporting article.
Adjust sends user-level ad spend data through real-time callbacks and CSV uploads. To access raw ad spend data directly from your BI system and/or cloud storage solution, follow these steps. Note that your Adjust dashboard only displays aggregated data.