Connect Adjust to Apple Search Ads to receive aggregated ad spend data for your Apple Search Ads campaigns.
Before you begin
- For Business Pro users and above
- An Apple Search certificate and private key. To find yours, follow the instructions below.
- Integrate AdSupport and iAd frameworks
To receive your credentials from Apple Search, follow these steps.
- Log into your Apple Search Ads account
- Select your name in the top-right corner
- Find the appropriate account ID and select Settings
- Select API
- Select Create API Certificate
- Enter the API certificate name
- Select Certificate permissions
- To set up Adjust Apple Ad Spend Tracking, select Account Read Only
- Select Create
- Wait for the certificate to appear in the list, then refresh the page
- Select the checkbox next to the certificate, then Actions > Download Certificate
To see your ad spend data in Adjust, follow these steps:
- Select MENU > Partner Ad Accounts
- Select Apple Search Ads
- Select ADD ACCOUNT
- Choose SELECT CERTIFICATES to add your certificate and private key. You can upload your files separately or together as a .zip file.
- Once your files are successfully unzipped, select SAVE to upload your certificates
Nice job! Now Adjust will display aggregated ad spend data in the Cost tab in your Deliverables.
Note: Your Apple Search Ads certificates expire every two years. Adjust will remind you to update your certificates 90 days before their expiration date, via email and a notification in the dashboard. If your certificates expire, you will see no new ad spend data for your Apple Search campaigns in Adjust until you update them.