Test subscription recording
You can use the Adjust SDK to record information about subscription purchases in your app.
Use these tools to test the SDK:
- The Adjust testing console, available in AppView or the classic dashboard.
- The Adjust Device API.
- Your IDE's log output.
To test that this is working:
- Follow the get started guide for your platform to integrate the Adjust SDK.
- Set the environment to sandbox. This ensures that your app only sends information to the testing console.
- Set your log level to verbose to capture all logging information from your app.
- Set up a test device or an emulated device and find the device's advertising ID. You can install the Adjust Insights app to find this information.
- If you've previously used the device for testing:
- Download and open the test version of your app that contains the Adjust SDK.
- Trigger a test purchase.
- Open the testing console and check the device's advertising ID status.
If the subscription is recorded successfully, the following fields are populated in the console output:
- Last Subscription Event Type
- Last Subscription Event Subtype
- Last Subscription Event Timestamp
- Product ID
Subscription data in the Testing console in AppView.