Set up Appsee
Appsee is a network and Adjust module partner. Our integration lets Appsee receive attribution and in-app event data through automated callbacks.
Use our basic setup instructions to turn on Adjust’s integration and send callbacks to Appsee. Then, use our advanced setup instructions to customize what information Appsee receives.
To turn on Adjust’s integration with Appsee, follow these steps.
- Find your app and select your app options caret (^)
- Select Partner Setup > ADD PARTNERS
- Select the add (+) icon next to Appsee
- Enter your API KEY and AUTH TOKEN (for help finding these, contact your Appsee representative)
- Optional: see advanced setup to customize your callbacks
- Select Save
Well done! Basic setup is complete. Appsee will receive callbacks for these activities:
Appsee requires Adjust to send the following parameters (data points) with your callbacks:
|IDFA, or GPS ADID if IDFA is empty|
|Adgroup name, as taken from the tracker|
|Campaign name, as taken from the tracker|
|Creative name, as taken from the tracker|
|Network name, as taken from the tracker|