Set up DataCortex
DataCortex is a network and Adjust module partner. Our integration lets DataCortex receive attribution and in-app event data through automated callbacks.
Use our basic setup instructions to turn on Adjust’s integration and send callbacks to DataCortex. Then, use our advanced setup instructions to customize what information DataCortex receives.
To turn on Adjust’s integration with DataCortex, follow these steps.
- Find your app and select your app options caret (^)
- Select Partner Setup > ADD PARTNERS
- Select the add (+) icon next to DataCortex
- Enter your ORGANIZATION NAME and API KEY (for help finding these, contact your DataCortex representative)
- Optional: see advanced setup to customize your callbacks
- Select Save
Well done! Basic setup is complete. DataCortex will receive callbacks for these activities:
DataCortex requires Adjust to send the following parameters (data points) with your callbacks:
|IDFA, or GPS ADID if IDFA is empty|
|Current tracker name|