Set up FollowAnalytics
FollowAnalytics is a network and Adjust module partner. Our integration lets FollowAnalytics receive attribution and in-app event data through automated callbacks.
Use our basic setup instructions to turn on Adjust’s integration and send callbacks to FollowAnalytics. Then, use our advanced setup instructions to customize what information FollowAnalytics receives.
To turn on Adjust’s integration with FollowAnalytics, follow these steps.
- Find your app and select your app options caret (^)
- Select Partner Setup > ADD PARTNERS
- Select the add (+) icon next to FollowAnalytics
- Enter your DOMAIN (optional) (for help finding this, contact your FollowAnalytics representative)
- Optional: see advanced setup to customize your callbacks
- Select Save
Well done! Basic setup is complete. FollowAnalytics will receive callbacks for these activities:
Choose which data FollowAnalytics receives from Adjust by customizing your setup.
Partner parameters (available in Adjust SDK version 4.0+) let Adjust collect custom data points from your app and send them to FollowAnalytics.
Note: Before adding new partner parameters to the Adjust SDK, make sure no pre-existing partner parameters already fit your requirements.
To forward partner parameters to FollowAnalytics, follow these steps.
- Set up partner parameters within the Adjust SDK (instructions for iOS and Android)
- In the Adjust dashboard, find your app and select your app options caret (^)
- Select Partner Setup > FollowAnalytics
- Turn on Parameter Forwarding
- Select Partner Parameter Mapping
- In the FROM APP field, enter the name of your Adjust parameter (as written into the Adjust SDK). In the TO PARTNER field, enter your corresponding FollowAnalytics name.
- Select Save
Now FollowAnalytics will receive custom event details for each of your linked events.
Note: If you set up partner parameters within the Adjust SDK without turning on Partner Parameter Mapping, Adjust forwards the parameters as named in the Adjust SDK.
FollowAnalytics requires you to send a predefined parameter. Please attach this parameter to installs in your adjust SDK, so that it will be forwarded to FollowAnalytics. You can find out more about attaching partner parameters in the SDK readme specific to the SDK or SDKs you are working with. Below is the predefined parameter that FollowAnalytics requires:
Parameter key > Value
- fa_dv_id: FollowAnalytics ID
FollowAnalytics requires Adjust to send the following parameters (data points) with your callbacks:
|Google Play Store advertising ID|
|ID for advertisers (iOS only)|
|Device operating system|
|Random number (unique per callback)|
|1 if tracking is limited, 0 if not|
|Adgroup name, as taken from the tracker|
|Store App ID or Google Play Store|
|Campaign name, as taken from the tracker|
|Activity timestamp with millisecond placeholders|
|Creative name, as taken from the tracker|