Two-factor authentication (2FA)
Add an extra layer of security for user accounts with two-factor authentication (2FA). Adjust 2FA uses the possession factor, which means that you must have two components to verify your identity. The Adjust dashboard and email sign-in credentials are the two components, known as factors, necessary to complete a sign-in to your Adjust account. During the sign-in process, you will be sent an email with a one-time access link, which verifies your identity and access before allowing you to continue.
Turn on 2FA in the Adjust dashboard and strengthen your account by adding a second layer of security.
Here’s what you need to know before getting started:
- Adjust's security package
- Only admins can set up 2FA in the dashboard. Once turned on, 2FA is applied to all permission level user accounts.
Sign up for Adjust’s dedicated security package for the 2FA feature. For more information about this service or to sign up, contact your Adjust sales representative or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign in to your Adjust account using your regular credentials.
- Select MENU > My Account.
- In the Security Configuration field, on the right side of your dashboard, select TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION > Manage Two-Factor Authentication.
- Toggle ON or OFF Two-Factor Authentication and select SAVE.
Sign in to your Adjust dashboard at the Login page by entering the email and password associated with your account, then select LOGIN. You will then receive a one-time access link confirmation message. The emailed access link expires after 15 minutes.
Select the RESEND button in case the email is not received or if you receive a sign-in failure.
Note: If you have multiple Adjust accounts using a shared email username, once you turn on 2FA in one account, it will require that all accounts using that same shared email username have 2FA turned on.
By default, 2FA allows up to three (3) failed sign-in attempts before having to repeat the entire log-in process.
If you receive an error or do not receive an email verification link to the email address associated with your Adjust account, contact your local admin for help.