CSV uploads to cloud storage
You can automatically export your raw user data to cloud storage with Adjust’s CSV uploads.
Learn to format and name your CVS file before getting started.
For detailed instructions on setting up CSV uploads, select your storage provider below.
If you want Adjust to upload your CSV files to a different storage provider, follow these steps:
In the Adjust dashboard:
- Navigate to your apps and select your app options caret ( ^ ).
- Select All Settings > Raw Data Exports > CSV Upload.
- Select your new storage provider from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your credentials for your new storage provider.
- Optional: Edit your events for export and CSV definition.
- Select Save.