Automated email reports
Automated email reports let you view your app's dashboard data directly in your inbox. You can set up your email reports to receive them at the frequency you need, to any email addresses you choose, so you can get an overview of your data without even opening the dashboard.
Here, you'll learn how to set up your reports to include your deliverables and/or your cohort statistics.
You can receive Adjust's default data view in your automated email reports. We are unable to email you custom views.
To set up automated email reports, follow these steps.
- Find your app and select your app options caret (^)
- Select Email Reports
- Select the Daily, Weekly, or Monthly tab to set up an email with that frequency. You can receive automated email reports at each interval.
- Select a timeframe for your report: 7 or 30 days
- Select a data type: Deliverables or Cohorts
- Add the recipients' email addresses in the Type emails field. After you add a recipient's email, press Return to save their address.
- Select SAVE
Nice work! Now you'll receive regular reports on your Adjust data (delivered AM time UTC) without having to log in to the dashboard.