Set up connected TV campaigns in Roku OneView
With Adjust's partnership with Roku OneView, you can add your Adjust tracker URL to the campaign creative that you upload to OneView. This lets you measure the success of your CTV campaigns and their role in driving mobile app installs.
With Roku Endemic Media you can promote your connected TV app on Roku inventory:
With the Roku OneView module you can measure your mobile app attribution and event data:
Here's what you need to know before getting started.
- You have appropriate permissions to add creatives and pixels in the OneView Creative Manager.
- Your individual creative size does not exceed 500 MB.
- Your creatives follow Roku OneView's quality standards, and guidelines and specifications.
- Your campaign flight in OneView Ad Platform is set to Media Type as OTT. For the flight, select the CTV devices that you want to run the ad on. This ensures that you are running CTV campaigns on CTV devices only.
To create an Adjust connected TV tracker, follow these steps.
- Find your app and select your app options caret (^).
- Select Tracker URLs.
- Select the Connected TV Trackers tab.
- Select NEW TRACKER.
- Enter a tracker name.
- Select Roku OneView from the network dropdown menu.
- Select Campaign Structure, and update the campaign structure parameters. By default, the following mapping is available:
- Select APPLY.
- Optional: Customize the attribution window.
- Select CREATE.
Here is an example of the connected TV tracker created:
This is a high-level overview of the steps that you need to follow to add a creative in the OneView Creative Manager.
To add a creative, follow these steps:
- In the OneView Creative Manager, go to New > Single Creative.
- If you have a large number of creatives, you can upload creatives in bulk. For more information, see OneView's customer knowledge base article. You need to log in to your Roku OneView account to view this article.
- Select an advertiser. This is who you run your campaign with.
- Select the content categories.
- Make sure that the assigned category describes the content of your ad. This categorization is used for publisher competitive separation and publisher content blocking.
- Enter the creative name and concept.
- Generate your creative from one of the following:
- Asset: Browse and upload your creative file.
- Tag: Paste your tag or VAST URL in the Creative Tag field.
- If necessary, provide custom dimensions and modify the format of your banner creative.
- Select Upload or Upload and Create Another to upload another creative.
This is a high-level overview of the steps that you need to follow to add your Adjust connected TV tracker to your campaign creative.
To add the Adjust connected TV tracker as a third-party pixel, follow these steps:
- In the OneView Creative Manager, go to Creatives to view a list of creatives.
- Find the creative you want to add the Adjust connected TV tracker to.
- Select Add-on Tags.
- In the Pixels section, select New.
- Choose pixel type as Impression.
- Paste the Adjust connected TV tracker URL, and select the check mark.
You're all set! Your pixel begins serving any creatives that it is attached to.