Set up connected TV campaigns on ABEMA
With Adjust's partnership with ABEMA, you can add your Adjust tracker URL to creatives you serve in your ABEMA campaigns. This lets you measure the success of your CTV campaigns and their role in driving mobile app installs.
Here's what you need to know before getting started.
- Adjust is an approved vendor for ABEMA. This means that representatives from ABEMA handle the implementation of your creatives and Adjust trackers in the ABEMA Business Manager platform.
To create an Adjust connected TV tracker, follow these steps.
- Find your app and select your app options caret (^).
- Select Tracker URLs.
- Select the Connected TV Trackers tab.
- Select NEW TRACKER.
- Enter a tracker name.
- Select ABEMA from the network dropdown menu.
- Select Campaign Structure, and update the campaign structure parameters to map to your preferred ABEMA macros.
- Check the full list of available ABEMA network macros you can use.
- Before setting up your campaign parameter mappings, always consult your ABEMA representative.
- Select APPLY.
- Optional: Customize the attribution window.
- Select CREATE.
This is an example ABEMA connected TV tracker.
ABEMA is a managed service. This means that you do not need to manually add Adjust trackers to creatives yourself. Instead, you can send your campaign creative and Adjust tracker to ABEMA via the ABEMA Business Manager platform. Then, just wait for their confirmation and that's it - you're all set!
|integer||The number of seconds elapsed since the epoch date, January 1, 1970 (UTC) at the time of the impressions call. |
|integer||The campaign ID on ABEMA's managed service for this impression.|
|integer||The ad ID on ABEMA's managed service for this impressions.|