Set up connected TV campaigns on tvScientific
With Adjust's partnership with tvScientific, you can add your Adjust tracker URL to creatives you serve in tvScientific campaigns. This lets you measure the success of your CTV campaigns and their role in driving mobile app installs.
Here's what you need to know before getting started.
- Adjust is an approved vendor for tvScientific. This means that representatives from tvScientific handle the implementation of your creatives and Adjust trackers in the tvScientific platform.
To create an Adjust connected TV tracker, follow these steps.
- Find your app and select your app options caret (^).
- Select Tracker URLs.
- Select the Connected TV Trackers tab.
- Select NEW TRACKER.
- Enter a tracker name.
- Select tvScientific from the network dropdown menu.
- Optional: Customize the attribution window.
- Select CREATE.
Here is an example of the connected TV tracker created:
tvScientific is a managed service. This means that you do not need to manually upload your creatives to the platform or add Adjust trackers to creatives yourself.
Once you have created your connected TV tracker URL in the Adjust dashboard, reach out to your tvScientific representative. You can send them both the tracker(s) and creative(s) you will run in your campaign, and wait for their confirmation before proceeding.
The final step before launching your campaign is to activate the tvScientific module in the Adjust dashboard. This lets Adjust send tvScientific attribution and in-app event data through automated callbacks.
To activate the tvScientific module, follow our tvScientific module setup instructions.
And that's it, you're all set!