Partner ad spend push API
The Partner ad spend push API is Adjust’s user-level ad spend solution that records accurate, transparent, and granular ad spend data. This API lets networks push engagement-based ad spend data to Adjust.
Adjust receives asynchronous ad spend information after attribution. This method allows networks to account for price fluctuations and send more accurate data.
This method records user-level ad spend for the following campaign pricing models:
|Campaign pricing model||Description|
|CPM: Cost per Mille (Cost per Impression)||The advertiser pays the publisher every time a thousand impressions are recorded on a single ad. No engagement with the ad is required for this model and it is typically associated with brand awareness campaigns.|
|CPC: Cost per Click||The advertiser pays the publisher every time a user clicks on an ad. There does not have to be any additional activity.|
|CPI: Cost per Install||The advertiser pays the publisher every time a user clicks an ad and then goes on to install the app featured within that campaign.|
|CPE: Cost per Engagement||The advertiser pays the publisher when a user clicks on an ad and performs in-app activities, such as a purchase. This is specific to in-app engagements.|
Here's what you need to know before getting started.
- You need to be on the SpendWorks Base, Core, Enterprise, or Custom package to get the Partner ad spend push API solution on your account.
- Adikteev Activation
- Apple Search Ads
- Appreciate DSP
- JetFuel Ads
- Mobusi Media Advertising
- Snap Inc.
- Networks set up the Cost ID. A Cost ID is a unique cost engagement identifier that Adjust uses to match cost data with a click or impression.
- Networks set up the Ad spend API integration. Adjust accepts ad spend data through the
- Networks test their integration with Adjust. Once the network configures their servers to send the required parameters, reach out to email@example.com. Adjust tests the integration and adds the network as an ad spend API partner if all tests are successful.
- Adjust clients create a link.
- Adjust clients append the
cost_idparameter to the link.
- Adjust clients share the link with the network.
- Networks use the shared link to display the ad to users.
- Adjust receives asynchronous ad spend information after attribution.
- Adjust populates data for the Ad spend (Attribution) metric for these networks.