Same day ad spend
Adjust's Same day ad spend solution retrieves ad spend data, six times through the day from advertising networks.
With up-to-date and fresh ad spend data, you can get early insights into your campaign performance and advertising expenses. You can quickly optimize your campaigns and get the best return on investment.
Here's what you need to know before getting started.
- You need to be on the SpendWorks Core, Enterprise or Custom package to get the Same day ad spend solution on your account.
- As soon as you have the Same day ad spend solution on your account, Adjust retrieves ad spend data for the current day.
- The currency exchange rate for ad spend data is based on the previous day’s exchange rate.
- Adjust retrieves ad spend data six times a day, every 4 hours to maintain data freshness:
- 00:00 UTC
- 04:00 UTC
- 08:00 UTC
- 12:00 UTC
- 16:00 UTC
- 20:00 UTC
- You can see ad spend data in Datascape or pull data through the Report Service API.
Ad spend data is fixed and corrected on the network's side, and can change over a period of a few days. So, Adjust pulls ad spend data from networks daily for the last 14 days. Additionally, you can request Adjust to refetch and ingest your data.
Example: Adjust pulls ad spend data from Network A on February 16th. We pull data for February 16 and the previous 14 days, meaning that this pull includes data from February 2nd - 15th.
|Date we collect ad spend for||Lookback day||Daily collection time|
|February 16||Today||As soon as solution is enabled on your account, and then at: |
|February 15||Day 1||05:00 UTC|
Configurable to 01:00 UTC or 10:00 UTC
|February 14 - February 9||Day 2 - Day 7||07:00 UTC|
|February 8 - February 2||Day 8 - Day 14||09:00 UTC|
When you connect a partner in DataWorks for the first time, Adjust automatically pulls data for the last 30 days automatically.
- If you need ad spend data of the same day for analysis and campaign optimization, use this solution.
- Ad spend data available in Adjust as soon as you get this solution on your account.