Web-to-web ad spend
You can retrieve aggregated ad spend data for your desktop or browser web campaigns that result in web app installs.
Here's what you need to know before getting started.
- You need to be on the SpendWorks Enterprise or Custom package to get the Web-to-web ad spend solution on your account.
- Adjust receives ad spend information from networks. This data does not include App store ID and Store type.
- Using mapping rules, Adjust assigns an
Store typeto web campaigns.
- Store type:
- App store id:
- Store type:
Ad spend data is fixed and corrected on the network's side, and can change over a period of a few days. So, Adjust pulls ad spend data from networks daily for the last 14 days. Additionally, you can request Adjust to refetch and ingest your data.
Example: Adjust pulls ad spend data from Network A on February 16th. We pull data for the previous 14 days, meaning that this pull includes data from February 2nd - 15th.
|Date we collect ad spend for||Lookback day||Daily collection time|
|February 15||Day 1||05:00 UTC|
Configurable to 01:00 UTC or 10:00 UTC
|February 14 - February 9||Day 2 - Day 7||07:00 UTC|
|February 8 - February 2||Day 8 - Day 14||09:00 UTC|
If you want to optimize your campaigns from the same day, refer to the Same day ad spend solution that is a part of the SpendWorks Core package.
When you connect a partner in DataWorks for the first time, Adjust automatically pulls data for the last 30 days automatically.
- Set up a web app in Adjust, and send your web base URL to Adjust.
- You do not need to integrate the web SDK in your web app.
- Connect your partners to Adjust in DataWorks.
- Create a link associated with the partner you’re working with and want to receive ad spend data from. You can create multiple links if necessary.
- For self-attributing networks (SANs) that have web partners to measure attribution for web-to-web campaigns, you need to enable the SAN partner for which Adjust collects ad spend.
|SAN partner||Create a link for|
- As your campaigns are live, ad spend data will appear in Datascape.
- The app for which the link, partner or SAN has been configured
- The network from which ad spend data is pulled