Ad spend API integrations
Adjust has integrations with numerous ad networks that lets you retrieve aggregated ad spend data and record your mobile advertising spend down to the lowest campaign levels.
To start measuring ad spend through a partner integration, you need to connect them to your Adjust account. This lets Adjust pull aggregated ad spend data directly from their API. You can then use Datascape to build customizable and granular reports.
Here's what you need to know before getting started.
- You need to be on the SpendWorks Base, Core, Enterprise, or Custom package to get the Ad spend API integrations solution on your account.
- AdGate Media
- App Growth
- Apple Ads
- AppLovin Reporting
- Aragon Premium
- Google Ads/ Adwords
- Influence Mobile
- Moloco Ads
- Ocean Engine
- Unity Ads Reporting
- X (formerly Twitter)
- The Adjust servers schedule the collection of ad spend data from networks.
- Network APIs pull aggregated ad spend data from the networks, and send it to the Adjust server.
- Clients can see ad spend data in Adjust or pull data through the Report Service API.
Ad spend data is fixed and corrected on the network's side, and can change over a period of a few days. So, Adjust pulls ad spend data from networks daily for the last 14 days. Additionally, you can request Adjust to refetch and ingest your data.
Example: Adjust pulls ad spend data from Network A on February 16th. We pull data for the previous 14 days, meaning that this pull includes data from February 2nd - 15th.
If you want to optimize your campaigns from the same day, refer to the Same day ad spend solution that is a part of the SpendWorks Core package.
When you connect a partner in DataWorks for the first time, Adjust automatically pulls data for the last 30 days automatically.
- Set up an app.
- For web apps, Adjust needs to add your web base URL to our internal interface to set up your app. For more information, contact email@example.com.
- Connect your partners to Adjust in DataWorks.
- Create a link associated with the partner you’re working with and want to pull data from. You can create multiple links if necessary.
- As your campaigns are live, ad spend data will appear in Datascape.
- The app for which the link, partner or SAN has been configured
- The network from which ad spend data is pulled