Ad spend third-party storage exports
Ad spend third-party storage exports give you the flexibility to export aggregated data to a storage for your own data analysis.
Use this solution if you want to customize your reports and the frequency at which you receive them. You can use these reports to optimize your campaigns.
Here's what you need to know before getting started.
- You need to be on the SpendWorks Custom package to get the ad spend third-party storage exports solution on your account.
- Share storage credentials with your Adjust Technical Manager.
- Set up the report in Control Center with your Technical Account Manager.
- Share the report URL with your Technical Account Manager. The Technical Account Manager verifies the information with you and completes the export configuration.
- Provide the following details to your Technical Account Manager:
- If you need to export cohort days as a dimension or have other specific requirements, contact your Technical Account Manager.
- Custom metrics
- How many days' worth of data you want to receive
- Schedule on which exports should run
- You start receiving exported files in your storage.
Adjust exports files containing all information for the selected criteria in either CSV or Apache Parquet format. You receive one file per unique combination of metrics.
For example: if you want to see two days' worth of information for two app tokens, you receive the following files:
- A file with day 1 data for app token 1.
- A file with day 2 data for app token 1.
- A file with day 1 data for app token 2.
- A file with day 2 data for app token 2.