Self-attributing network setup
Self-attributing networks (SANs) perform their own attribution. To measure your campaigns with SANs, you don't need to create a link. Links are automatically created via integration. SANs receive all of your installs from Adjust and then self-attribute using their own engagement data.
- Admin, Editor, or Custom Editor permissions
- You should be able to set up your SANs after you add an app. If you face access issues, reach out to your Technical Account Manager or contact email@example.com.
- Network credentials to integrate the network with Adjust. For example:
- Username - password
- Adjust SDK v4.0.0 and later to map SDK parameters to network parameters. Follow the guides linked below to use this feature.
iOS / Android / Windows / Unity / React Native / Flutter / Adobe Air / Cordova / Marmalade / Xamarin / Cocos2d-x / Titanium / Corona
To set up your self-attributing network, follow these steps.
- Under Campaign Lab, select Ad networks.
- Select New network.
- In the Network selection screen, choose the SAN that you want to set up.
- In the App selection screen, choose the app for which you want to set up the network.
- In the Data sharing screen, configure the integration between your network and Adjust, and choose data sharing options.
- In the Setup review screen, review your choices, and make any changes as necessary.
- Select Enable network to enable the network for your app, and enable data sharing, if set up.
These steps do not apply to Apple Search Ads. For information, see set up Apple Search Ads.
- In the Network selection screen, choose the network that you want to set up. Use the Search networks field to search for your network, or scroll through the list to find your network.
- After you choose your network, select Next.
- In the App selection screen, choose the app for which you want to set up your SAN. Use the Search apps field to search for your app, or scroll through the apps list to find your app. You can set up your SAN for only one app at a time.
- After you choose your app, select Next.
Use this section to integrate with your SAN, choose data that you want to share with them, and map events and partner parameters.
The steps in this section differ for each SAN. Use the following article links to set up data sharing for your selected network:
- In the Setup review screen, review your choices. Make any changes, if required.
- Select Enable network to enable the network for your app. This also enables data sharing, if you've set it up.
You need to perform a specific set of steps for each network after you enable it for your app. Go through the dedicated SAN article to learn about the required next steps.