Setting up limited campaign-level permissions
There may be instances where you only want users to see some of the sub-level information listed for an Adjust-tracked source. In these cases, you can set up limited campaign-level permissions on a per-tracker basis.
To set up limited user permissions at the campaign level, follow these steps.
- Select MENU to open the main navbar (on the left-hand side)
- Select My Account > Users > ADD USER
- Enter the user's email address
- Select CUSTOM > App Access
- Select the correct app, then select CUSTOM. A full list of tracked sources will appear.
- Select the caret ( > ) beside the tracker
- Select LIMITED access
- Update the pattern field with the applicable keywords
- Separate multiple keywords with a comma (then press enter), or by pressing enter after each keyword
- Select APPLY until you return to the Create User screen, and select CREATE
To update an existing user's permissions, select the options caret (^) next to the appropriate user and select Permissions.
Once complete, the dashboard user will only see sub-level campaign data containing the specified keywords.
Note: A tracker URL must contain at least one of the specified keywords to be visible to the dashboard user.
1a. Select Menu to open the main navbar