Set up feature permissions
Adjust’s feature permissions let Admins hide (or display) key performance indicators (KPIs) from a user's dashboard.
You can set up feature permissions for the following KPIs:
- Ad revenue
- Revenue—includes: total revenue event count, revenue generated per event, and total event revenue
All app KPIs display automatically.
To hide KPIs from a user's dashboard, follow these steps.
- Select MENU to open the main navbar (on the left-hand side) > My Account
- Select the Users tab
- Find your user and select your user options caret (^). To add a new user, follow these steps.
- Select Permissions
- Find your feature and turn it OFF
- Select SAVE
All done! Now the KPIs will be hidden from your user's dashboard.
1. Select MENU to open the main navbar