Adjust LinkMe lets you use on-device capabilities to make use of Adjust’s deferred deep linking functionality. LinkMe also lets you carry out accurate attribution reporting on devices running iOS 15 and above.
- Adjust iOS SDK v4.31.0
- For Apple devices running iOS 15+.
- The user needs to use the Safari web browser.
linkme=1parameter needs to be manually added to your link URL before giving the link to supporting partners. This lets us know where to redirect the user. For example:
- To implement Adjust LinkMe, see our iOS SDK developer documentation.
When a user clicks on a deferred deep link for an app with LinkMe active, they will be redirected to a special landing page.
On this page your app name and text will appear giving your users a prompt to:
- Copy the page before being redirected to the App Store.
- Go to the App Store without copying the page.
When a user copies the page, they are redirected to the intended page in your app. Adjust uses on-device methods that are privacy compliant to do this.