Adjust’s Deeplink Generator lets you easily create deep links for any platform and ad environment, saving you time and preventing errors. Here, you can find information about how to use the Deeplink Generator and answers to frequently asked questions.
The Deeplink Generator is available for users with Admin, Editor, and Custom Editor permissions.
To access the Deeplink Generator, log in to your dashboard account and select Menu > Deeplink Generator.
The information you enter in the Deeplink Generator determines how your deep link is set up, how it looks, and how it behaves. Given that support for deep links is platform-dependent and environment-dependent, you need to enter different information as required by your setup.
App & Tracker
Redirect URL / iOS / Android
iOS App Scheme
Raw Universal Link
iOS Universal Link Path
Device ID Macros - IDFA
Android App Scheme
Android Deeplink Path
Device ID Macros - GPS_ADID
App & Tracker
In the Deeplink Generator, you can use the right-hand panel to view and manage your generated links. You have the option to Copy (clipboard icon) or open Settings (gear icon).
Within Settings, you have the following options:
- Edit link: Opens the Deeplink Generator with editable fields for this app and tracker.
- Hide link: This hides the deep link from view, but does not delete it.
- To view hidden trackers, select the checkbox at the top of the panel.
- Remove link: This permanently deletes the deep link.
Adjust accepts the following deep link and universal link path patterns:
- Scheme + path:
- Scheme + path + parameters:
- Scheme + parameters:
We accept the following path syntax:
- Paths with alpha-numeric characters and
- / . [ ] % _
We accept the following parameter query string syntax:
- Key-value pairs connected with
- Keys with alpha-numeric characters and
- Values with alpha-numeric characters and
- . % _